- How do I apply for my child to attend SSIS?
- What grade level will my child be placed in?
- What are the tuition fees?
- Do you offer any discounts?
- Does my child need a laptop?
- Can I visit the school before I make a decision?
- Does my child need to take any special tests to apply for SSIS?
- My child does not speak any English OR can only speak a little English. Can they attend SSIS?
- Does SSIS have a uniform?
- Does SSIS provide meals during school time?
- What are the usual school hours?
- Does SSIS provide a before and after school bus service?
- Is there a deadline for applications?
- Is there a waiting list at SSIS?
a. Date of birth
b. Grade level or year equivalent completed
c. Current or most recent academic placement
d. Any special learning needs or support requirements
e. Results of their placement assessment
The number of classes and students per grade level is limited. As a result, from time to time, some grade levels or a particular class may reach capacity. If this is the case your child will be placed on a waiting list. We encourage families to send the completed student admissions application and supporting documentation as soon as is possible.