To continue the celebration of SSIS 25th anniversary, we think it’s meaningful for us to take a moment and reflect back, refresh our memories of the great moments with SSIS for the past years, months or days! Therefore, we would like to warmly invite you to participate and to celebrate school legacy by sharing your stories, unforgettable and special moments at SSIS with us!
All staff, students, alumni, and parents are encouraged to participate! We will be selecting submissions to be highlighted on SSIS Website, WeChat and School social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, WeChat Channels, etc.) where these wonderful stories can be shared with our SSIS community in China and all over the world.
*We will do our best to publish but may not be able to publish all articles.
If you’d like to participate, please refer to the below information for details:
ALL participants will receive a small gift from Marketing & Admissions Office as an appreciation for sharing your stories.
Theme: “My ___Days with SSIS” (e.g. My 365 days with SSIS, My 1000 days with SSIS, etc.)
Content options (not limited to):
- What is the standout moment, something that made you proud to work or study here?
- What have you seen change or evolve during your time working/studying at SSIS?
- What’s the most important thing you learned at SSIS?
- What does attending/working at SSIS mean to you?
Digital materials you can send:
- A short story (within 800 words) with 2-3 photos
- A photograph, drawing, or other artwork with description, and the stories behind them
- A video of the old times, or a video of you sharing the stories (first-person narration)
- Submissions are due by Friday, December 31st 2021
- Please click the link or scan the qr code to submit: https://www.suzhousinternationalschool.com/community/my-days-with-ssis
- Email submissions can be directed to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!