Working at SSIS
If you are interested in teaching for us, we would love to receive your application. Please send the following:
- Updated CV
- Cover letter
- Names of three referees, one of whom must be in a supervisory role in the most recent position.
SSIS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of our students. It is our expectation that all current and future staff share in this commitment. Our rigorous and thorough recruiting practices pay specific attention to child protection and adhere to our child protection policies. All appointments have been interviewed and identity, criminal record and reference checks have been performed.
All our job listing are also available on Search Associates, Teach Horizons, Schrole and Teach Anywhere.
Current Employment Opportunities
- Biology - High School
- Chemistry - High School
- Counselor (General) - Middle School, High School
- Drama - Middle School
- Economics - Middle School, High School
- English - Middle School, High School
- General Science - Middle School, High School
- Humanities - Middle School, High School
- Library/Media - Middle School, High School
- Mathematics - Middle School, High School